Aerial Sightseeing Flights
To book or request schedule availability for sightseeing flights please call us at 703-361-9200 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Are cameras allowed? Absolutely! Long telephoto lenses are not recommended due to space constraints.
- Is there a weight limit? Yes and no, the aircraft we fly are limited by a max operating weight but we can configure the aircraft to prevent any weight issues if we know the passenger weights when the flight is booked. The booking agent will inquire about this when the flight is booked.
- What if the weather is questionable on the day of our flight? Our job is to monitor the weather so we will reach out to you as soon as we recognize a potential weather issue. If need be the flight can be rescheduled to a later date.
- What are the qualifications of your pilots? Piston2Jet pilots are FAA certified Commercial Pilots with Instrument Ratings. Our pilots average over 15 years of aviation experience and over 2,500 flight hours of professional, military and flight instruction experience.
- If the airplanes are small will there be turbulence? All aircraft are subject to turbulence based on the wind conditions of each day. Our pilots can do several things to reduce the effects of the bumps on the airplane but some days are just bumpier than others. If the day you have your flight with us is exceptionally windy or bumpy we'll call you to let you know. Rescheduling these flights due to turbulence is no problem. The overwhelming majority of these flights are silky smooth.
- Can we fly over Washington DC or the surrounding areas? The short answer is no. Only authorized law enforcement and military aircraft are allowed to fly around Washington DC. On a very clear day you might see some of the taller buildings in DC but we'll get no closer than the location of the Manassas Airport.
- Can we try the flight controls during the flight? No, these flights are strictly sightseeing rides. If you'd like to take an introductory flight lesson we'd be glad to schedule you for one! Ask your scheduling agent or pilot about how!
- I have more questions, who can I call or email? 703-361-9200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!